jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2026

Finding healing

 Written a few minutes after midnight, when Thursday began.

Yesterday was a good day. I slept during the morning hours, I woke up during the afternoon (maybe at 16 hours), I drank a couple of coffee mugs and cooked oatmeal to eat later with papaya and peanuts.

I went to a small supermarket, I bought more papaya, melon, rice and a piece of soap to use in my washbasin.

Once back in my house, I watched a newscast in YouTube. I didn’t feel fine, because I had not done anything. I went to my bedroom and took measurements of the table I use as a desk, I went down, took a saw and cut the base of an individual bed some neighbors discarded, although it was in very good condition. In fact, seemed to be new. I did that (cut the base of a single bed) in the area of my house which used to be the dining room, I took the useful parts to my bedroom and placed them as the base of my table-desk. It worked, because before that it was too high, about an inch and a quarter higher than the right height. Because of that, I found difficult to read books, write in a notebook, study as self-taught (teach myself), etc. Most time I didn’t do much; sometimes I didn’t do anything at all.




This immobility (be unable to do much) is probably the most problematic symptom of the very bad neurosis I suffer from; a personality disorder, borderline (BPD).

Now I will be able to spend time studying (teaching myself), writing and translating from English into Spanish; realizing my potential.



Bedbugs in this modified desk, which came from my bed, because I put there the flat piece of wood which is put horizontally as table-desk. Some bedbugs are very small; others are conventional size.

Why? Where did they come from?


In the next paragraphs, I will use Sigmund Freud’s terminology he used to define the structure of personality.

My ID conceives the idea that those small hematophagous insects represent (symbolically) those antagonists who were my coworkers in that electronics maquiladora where I worked for two and a half months (between 17 November 1997 and 30 January 1998; I resigned on 2 February, a Monday), nearly 29 years ago. AVEX Electronics de M.

Those antagonists (we belonged to the Engineering Department, where David was the manager, that Megalomaniac Scoundrel), detested me (except two of them, Xicoténcatl and Martín) or hated me. Like David, the image I projected, my very solid academic training (despite having been unable of finishing a major in electronics engineering) and my command of a foreign language (English), made them feel inadequate, (mentally) weak and because of that they were very jealous, something they would not be willing to hide, much less to delete.

Do they die in real life, independently of where they are, or do they die in my Psyque and I am able to accept the fact that those emasculated mice (eunuch rodents) have become part of the story of my life, which now I am able to assimilate and because of that, what they did cannot affect me anymore?

Were this the case, the ID would be deleted and it would be substituted by the EGO, which allows me to quit living an active life of fantasy, and because of that, a mental pathology withers; a very bad neurosis, a Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

I don’t have an answer for that question, and I shouldn’t worry about that. I know I soon will know.

I am healing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario