Written on another blog
on 29 August 2021, 12 days after I was fired from a pharmaceutical company
because I did not accept to be harassed by a malignant narcissist, unable to do
anything about that. That is, I was demanded to live defenseless, something I
wouldn’t ever be willing to do.
My father was a
psychopath, he tortured me, psychologically. What he did to me caused a very
bad mental pathology, I could have killed myself, and I lived aware of that and
accepted it. I do not submit to anyone.
On 17 August 2021,
that is, almost five years ago, I was fired from that pharmaceutical company
because this narcissus had spent more than four years harassing me and I
refused to accept the impunity the corporation presented him. I’ve suffered
from a very bad Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Will I ever heal? I couldn’t
say. I am not young anymore. I don’t care much anyway. There are more than 8.2
thousand million people in the world; if I die, nobody will suffer, because a
human being doesn’t’ mean much, almost to anyone.
I feel fine today. It’s
1:23 h on Thursday 13 August 2026. I appreciate that someone reads what I write.
I have called lawbreaker to that narcissus, Omar
Jaudiel Correa Cárdenas, because among his tactics to harass coworkers —being
protected by a woman who holds the greatest power in the company (he hides
under her skirts)— are defamation of honor, a non-pecuniary damage.
This narcissistic
lawbreaker is seduced by hierarchies. His proximity with the head of the
department to which he belonged in that pharmaceutical company is of the utmost
importance, not only because he holded a leadership position, but also because
in his psyche, being inside a “circle of power” constitutes the core of his essence.
In his personal
grooming, he placer great emphasis when choosing his garments, shirts,
trousers, sweaters, etc., always prestigious brands. He is a dandy. Following
the trend, ha has chosen to shave his head, unaware that it doesn’t give him
the aspect of a man. In fact, he is a flake, and the origin of that weakness
must be an insufficient testosterone production, and poor genetics.
This Narcissus is
an effeminate. A female coworker referred to him as “a young lady”. His claim
to see himself as a very attractive man would seem incomprehensible. That is
not an assumption, for his narcissism, that morbid fascination —falling in love
with himself— represents an irrefutable
proof of that autoeroticism, which implies (at the very least) a latent
homosexuality.
This bad character
seduces both female and male coworkers and subordinates, although, to be fair,
I must say that not all of his subordinates fall in love with him, although a
majority does. To understand why this homoerotic bonds happen (with his male
subordinates), it is necessary to acknowledge that at present, many males lack
masculinity.
When attempting to compensate his lack of virility,
masculinity, and everything related to manliness, Omar Jaudiel has tried to use
cars as instruments with the intention of projecting the image of something he
is not, unaware of the fact that a motor vehicle is only phallic symbol and
nothing else.
He who lacks the
characteristics proper to man, faces an impossibility to replace them with any
kind of object, even weapons.
An individual who
suffers from a very bad narcissistic pathology (especially a malignant
narcissist, a psychopath), pretends to lead a very fulfilling life, but in
fact, far from being happy, narcissists suffer a great deal. They need an
uninterrupted supply of admiration, and the relief and satisfaction they obtain
from that is short lived. Once the effect has passed, the emptiness is painful
and narcissists need a worshiper who places them in a pedestal, kisses their
feet and admire them and present them with their unconditional love.
Eventually,
narcissists’ quality of life suffers a very bad deterioration, which causes
increasingly serious antisocial behavior. Their close associates identify narcissists
for what they really are and keep away from them.
They are also
highly prone to hurt themselves through all kind of destructive behaviors, all
kinds of addiction, the most common being substance abuse.
I have good
reasons to believe that Omar Jaudiel’s fall has already begun.

.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario